Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ok heres part 2!!!

   After the shadow left I panicked. What was happening? What was wrong with my body glowing all purple? I ran upstairs paying attention to every nook and cranny of my house. But I missed something. Something very important. Someone or something was staring at me from the window sill...
   I packed a duffel bag with everything I needed for my survival including a sleeping bag. I wasn't coming back to this place I used to call home. Why am I even saying this? This wasn't even my home! I grabbed a water bottle, a sandwich, and some snacks as food and ran out and into the streets of New York. It was December 10 and the weather was regularly blistering cold.
   But, something was irregular. The streets should be flooded with people drunk with the merry feeling of Christmas. But still no one to be found. All of a sudden I heard a rapid pace of quick footsteps. I turned my head now snow covered on my brown hair and found a middle aged lady. My hair was covering my sea green eyes but I could make out a sad expression of sympathy.
   Then the expression changed to terrified as she pointed a skinny and bony finger behind me. Confused I looked behind me and immediately got the same expression the lady did. Then darkness...and the only sense I had left that I could barely use was my hearing. "...Yes...Irene Imagy....of course its her..." was all I could hear  "...what power?...I think its love or vampire right?...oh yeah the last name thing ... they also have a certain color?...right."
   I was confused and horrified I just turned 12 today! Then I thought really hard about what they talked about and I couldn't relate anything to what ever happened to me. Then I realized something. How could I forget? How could I miss that my body glowed purple.....

No comments:

Post a Comment